*Dancing In The Streets*
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:Table by Alex (snake)

Course, come on in. the male responded as the giant came up and opened the door for him. Daisuke felt tiny compared to him, considering he himself was only about seven feet. Audits threatened to fall back against his head submissively, out of just random nature. They however stayed on top of his head and perked towards the big coal male. Why, Thank you, dear sir. he spoke, nodding his head and giving a little giggle. I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Friends call my Jaz. the male then spoke to Daisuke. It's a pleasure. My name is Daisuke Ghanjai-Urahazu. Everyone calls me Dai, or Daisuke. he spoke, shrugging the opposite shoulder that the feline had been leaning it's head on.

You look like you know about some music, yeah? I've been trying to find myself a guitar, and learn some more about that. he got to the point, as soon as he had seen the various instruments that lined the walls he knew that the male had something to do with some of these if not all of these. If he was lucky, he would be able to get a guitar from him. Daisuke still had a few necklaces and bracelets for trade he guessed if it came to that. He didn't have many pieces of jewelry that looked like a male would wear them. He only had one flat chain and a dog tag with a chain as well (it had no engraving either) but the rest were more for the females. Maybe he could trade for a guitar somehow. Just maybe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread