*Dancing In The Streets*
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

“Dai it is.” He agreed with a nod of his own. “I like the tattoo.” It was a little large and eccentric for his own conservative liking but it was alright and at least it was something to say. The golden male sure was a confident and energetic fellow. It wasn't until the stranger introduced himself and shrugged a shoulder that Jazper realized there was some sort of strange creature sleeping on him. He raised and eyebrow and he took in the critter, it sure was small. “Who's your friend?” He questioned pointing a finger to his companion. The ebony male remembered briefly being told as a pup that some wolves liked to keep animals as their companions but not in the way Phoenix Valley kept cattle for later food, but just as a friend. The idea intrigued him, perhaps he would have to seek out a companion for himself one the pups got a little older and started to explore by themselves. The mere thought of them walking around the territory alone sent a shiver down his spine.

As the conversation turned to music his ears became erect and his attention now remained on the slim golden male. Of course he knew a thing or two about music. After all, he had read many books on the subject and was standing in a music store that he personally took care of. Diasuke mention his need of a guitar, not bothering to directly just ask for one. Rolling his own golden orbs he started towards the back of the shop motioning for his new acquaintance to follow. “Got some in the back.” Passing between the shelves of music the warrior turned into an extra room. Instruments of all kinda lined the walls, most of which where behind locked glass windows. He stopped in front of the two rows of guitars. The bottom row was lined with different colored acoustics which the top row had guitars he had deemed useless as the made a pathetic quiet sound. “You can take your pick, I've got my own collection back at Crimson Dreams.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread