Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand
[html]
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/J ... able20.jpg); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: TADAAAAA! <3

I've been lurking this thread forever waiting for this moment! |D

-------------

Frosted fields of soft browns and mottled golds gave way in stiff memorandum as the trio of creatures so searched the paddock, searching for any sign of the little lilac collie pup. Any inkling of her sweet cream maw, those vibrant violet gems, her flashing yellow bandanna... equine and canine alike pondered the waves of crinkling grasses ahead of them. If only they had been here but moments earlier- the now pleasantly grazing sheep had been herded into a perfect double line, trotting 'round the pasture in an orderly fashion with the now 4 month old pup working behind them. Dark, blazing gems were perfect for holding the intimidating glare a herding border collie was so revered for, while slim, yet young form was perfect for dashing from side to side without missing a single bleating ewe or lamb. Amazing, the sight had been- a pup herding so beautifully.

But now, the child was curled up beneath a few particular lead sheep- the matriarchs', if you will- staying warm alongside their wooly coats as she caught her breath. For, though she was a herding dog, she was not violent- never did she harm any of her charges- she ran them simply off of dominance. The occasional nip or course was required, but never was it painful nor mean. Gentle reminders were all they were. And so, curled up in a sweet bundle of soft, downy fur, the pheasant child rested, one white ear flicking occasionally against the chilly winds, while it's dark counterpart stayed nestled into the coat of one sheep.

As she relaxed, the young girl took note of a calling... calling... shout...? Was that her name? Violet gems opened slowly as silence surrounded her once more. Perhaps she had imagined it... but, her comraderie of bleating charges began to shift, slowly separating from the loose, but near perfect circle she had worked them into. A grumble left the workaholic's mouth as she recovered from beneath the wooly down of the Matriarch. Shaking out her dilute chocolate fur, the white ruffed collie studied the sheep as they dispersed, and then where the circle was breaking. A horse caught her attention first as it parted the herbivore clan, apparently searching for something. Frowning, the child nudged the sheep she had been beside, and it got up to walk off. Fun time was over, sadly...

Again, the call of her name sounded, but this time, it was Alaine's reprimanding call for her return. Drat! And I was just starting to enjoy myself... pouting, the young girl headed for her caretaker's voice, surprised and alarmed when she saw Heath alongside the motherly-figure. Oops... there goes one explanation... Floppy ears pinned back, tail low, the unhappy Sylvie started once more for the two canids.

"Coming Miss Alaine..." She knew she was in for it now, having not told anyone, even Caillen, she was going.

The Name's Sylvie Ciel. Who be you? Run run run, Chase that little sheepy-pie! and now I chase those cattle, snapping at their heels as they run by.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread