Feathered Hats and Tamed Horses?
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

The wait was surprisingly short, he hadn't even had the time to get bored enough to pace as his impatient childhood self often came out when he was forced to wait. Jazper had never been one for waiting around for something to happen. Instead he would often find his own way to make the progress of things speed up. He had learned how to control his urges for instant action as he got older but even two years was young for a wolf and he sitting there made him urge forward wanting to march onto the territory and look for the leader himself. After all what was the worst that could happen? It wasn't like he was of average size nor would he start a fight willingly to begin with. A large dumb smile grew on his face as the strangely colored wolf came into site on a beautiful horse. His excitement grew and by the time the tribes leader got to him Jazper was practically giddy with curiosity. It took all of his might to keep himself from rushing to touch the beast carrying the red wolf.

The males introduction broke Jazper of his childish needs as he realizes that now was not really the time to be making any rash decisions. The introduction was simple enough though the formality was a new thing for the Colonel. It shouldn't have surprised him that the leader of another pack would give a simple greeting however, he would have preferred if Dawali had gotten off the beast to face him on his own two feet rather then looking down on him from above. The gesture quickly tamed the once childish thoughts as he returned the greeting “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight.” He placed a smile on his face regardless, Crimson Dreamers where not hostel people. Moving forward he began to extended a paw up towards the man before realizing that it felt strange to have to reach so high up. Second guessing himself he pushed his hand back into the air not wanting to be rude. “I'm one of the two Colonels from Crimson Dreams. Highest ranked officer.” He explained his role slightly knowing that Colonel would mean nothing to the tribe leader. “I just wanted to meet and get to know a little about the pack that is so close to my own home.” The reason was simple enough however his curiosity was building inside once again, how many of these horses did the tribe have?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread