Feathered Hats and Tamed Horses?
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: I'm soooo sorry this took so long. The holidays being busy and then getting sick just left me fallen behind. I'm back and ready to go now! Sorry.

WC: 559

He stood awkwardly as the tribe leader stared at him. Was there something wrong with his face? His own golden eyes looked up at Dawali questioning until his eyes opened in realization. “It's just a tattoo. My father raised me believing that the great sun warrior Fenris watches over us. He and my mother were killed when I was very young.” His hand dropped to his side as he took a step back, allowing the leader more space to dismount if he pleased. “It's kind of my way of letting him know I remember him and his values. A Knight always protects those in need.” His chest puffed out as he talked of his father. He had been a strong, honorable alpha who had given his son everything he could, even his life. Jazper missed Ares greatly some days, Taka as well. They had been loving tender parents, unlike his adoptive parents who had abandoned him to be alone in Crimson Dreams. He would never leave Aro or Sophia's side, never. They were his most precious treasures, the last of his blood line. As a Knight he was bigger then his father had been, who was very large for a wolf. He had very little concern when it came to his abilities to kill for the protection of his children. After all, who would really be able to take down a 8”3 luperci with a sword?

As Dawali dismounted his horse Jazper's smile grew. Land was a much better place to hold a conversation, it was where wolves and coyotes could be equal to at least some extent. He followed as the chief walked the horse by some strange contraption towards a tree. The coal males attention only wavering fro the beast once the names were processed. “Oh, ya.” He yipped nodding, “Brooklyn is one of our younger members. I was there when she was born. She's grown into quite the beautiful young lady.” His smile was quite large now as he though about the girl. She had always been a little more conservative then her siblings but, never the less she was a very nice wolfess. “Naniko?” His ears fell back as he looked tot he red wolf with a face of guilt. “She had a bit of a break down a while ago. Became addicted to some drugs, one of the pups got into her stash and ended up very sick. Naniko is no longer a part of Crimson Dreams.” It was with a heavy heart he thought about the white lady, “However, she is now a part of Phoenix Valley and has a new set of pups with my mates brother about the same age as my son and daughter.” The smile replaced his guilt once more with the good news. A couple years ago he had been a pup, Savina and Naniko where friends and he wished they where his sisters. Now, a few changes later and they were his sisters in a sense. Golden hued eyes wandered back to the horse, “Does all of your tribe have one of those? I've only ever seen them once. Met a fellow from Cour des Miracles who was trying to catch one from the wild. Poor guy decided to go for a big black one.” He chuckled at the irony, you just don't mess with the big ones.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread