And I'll see you around...[aw]
[html]
Agreed! that was quite fun! I think I'll be backing out of this thread for story reasons.

Once the creature was dead, Ty stood back as the other wolves let out their chorus of victory, and Ty only followed in suit. Although his howl was not in bloodlust, not in aggression, but his howl was one of acceptance. The now dead beast put up a good fight for it's age, and to that Ty could only respect the beast for it's resistance. However, wolves had to eat, and meat was a necessity, so Ty accepted that this was how it must be. The rest of the heard stumbled away from the pack of wolves who had now claimed a part of their group as it's next meal. The young had been sheltered in the middle while the strong males now protected the perimeter, in case the wolves intended to get seconds.

However, the old elk was more then enough food for the trio, and Ty was quick to dig in. He began by tearing away at the creature's stomach area, as that was the place where the most succulent, juicy meat was hidden. He tore off some chunks for himself and chewed with a hasty hunger that had surprisingly came on rather quickly after the kill. His eyes quickly darted around to the other two wolves, then back to the meal. He had hunted with neither of these wolves, but he could only think of how impressed he was with their ability. Angel, who he had considered a healer and nothing more, proved herself to be a very talented hunter when she put her mind to it. As for the other wolf, the one he could not name, she had ended up being a powerful hunter as well, both had done more than an efficient job in taking down the old creature. Truly he would have to remember this in the future.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread