Watch as the sky turns black
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

I'm still on absence, but this will probably be my only post here, I just wanted to get her in. 300+ words.

#####Pacing beneath the tree she had claimed as her own, Lolita felt herself growing weary with the way her life was becoming. Nothing exciting happened, and all she ever did now was smoke and occassionally meet someone, whether they were in her pack or not. Anselm was a very interesting man, indeed, as was Haku, even if he seemed a bit unfriendly. Rurik was also someone she was interested in meeting with again. Gone from her mind was any memory of her attack on the coyote from Inferni, and as far as she was concerned, it had never happened in the first place. If it were brought up again, she would surely deny any involvement in that at all. As a result, from blocking out negative memories and downplaying the positive, the cream woman was very bored with her life, and it was incredibly frustrating for the flamboyant one. As if it were a response to her very thoughts, the strong call of Haku reached her ears, and a coy smile spread over her muzzle.

#####This was exactly the distraction she needed - a meeting of some sort, for some reason. Striding in the direction of the call, Lolita thought over her meeting with Haku. Perhaps she would be able to meet the third leader of Dahlia de Mai at this meeting, and maybe they would even discuss why Haku was the only one who apparently cared about the danger being imposed on the pack members. She still found it incredible that no one else seemed to care. Lolita had no ties to the pack, truthfully, but she was still bothered by the fact that no one cared. As she reached the growing number of pack members, she took stock of who was there (not many that she knew, but then, she knew very few) before sitting cross-legged on the ground alone. Though she was silent, she was peering around with mild interest in hopes of gleaning some information before it was spoken. So far, she coulkd not guess what this meeting was about, but things did seem tense with some of those that were present. . . Interesting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread