On the shores of strange lands
Character name: Laidaria Koli
Birthdate: February 22nd, 2008
Luperci: Verto
Species: Black Timber (wolf)
Initial post:

The cold water beat against the she-wolfs body, tossing her around like a ragdoll. She tried fighting, to keep her legs kicking, but what was the point? She had been fightin to stay alive for days it seemed. With no food and no water, the womans body was failing, the hot sun didnt help either, beating down on her skin like a falling boulder.

I swear if i get out of this, I'm going to kill them all.... She thought to herself, the crew she meant. The morons led a mutiny and threw her overboard. Another wave crashed into her and the current tugged roughly at her feet. She sucked in a breath of air and let the current pull her under. She waited patiently till the next wave would bring her back up, but this time it didnt. She quickly panicked and tried to fight her way to the surface, to do anything to keep the water from entering her lungs.

She kicked and kicked but only seemed to get deeper. She fought to keep her breath, her lungs burning from the action. Finally she couldnt fight it any more, the sea water filled her lungs and she stopped kicking. The water pushed her around into darkness. She slowly began to lose conciousness, but the last thing she could feel was what she thought was the soft sand and warm sun. I must be dead... was her last thought before slipping into unconciousness...

Messages In This Thread