color my world
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... uetree.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: A bit rambly. I did this at nearly 6 am, so it may be a little incoherent.
Word count: 378. Worth 2 points SSWM

At her words and her somewhat subtle crane of the neck to look into the bundle, Hanna reached up and released the knot at her left shoulder, allowing the fabric to come free. She wrapped the blanket neatly around Désirée's little form, then lifted her to shoulder level, facing her toward Princess. The blue merle coloring would still be evident on Desi's face; the blanket was for warmth, not so much to hide her markings. A fond smile was still plastered on Hanna's face. She could not help it, she was just so happy.

"Nosing around is fine by me. Would you like to look around?" Hanna knew nothing of what was happening between the various packs, but surely Dawali would have told them if they were not to have visitors that were not of relation or close friendship. Or somebody would have, Ember, another pack member. So she saw no problem with showing the girl their way of life, the ways AniWaya differed from other pack lands. First was the Spirit Animal, which Hanna took no time in beginning to explain.

"A Spirit Animal is exactly that. Cian is.. not entirely there. For example: Cian would you oblige?" The tiger rolled his eyes and laughed at Hanna, but disappeared for several beats, at least to Princess' eyes, before returning to full view. "And yet he is visible, audible, and can be scratched, which he rather seems to adore." Her brow furrowed for a moment as she thought of some of the other ways AniWaya was different from another pack.

While she thought, Désirée somewhat conveniently grew hungry. Her little cries that Hanna had come to recognize so, soon had her holding her child to her breast, her little suckling noises utterly adorable, at least to the ebony female. "Ahh. Anyway, we also choose to train and ride horses, though we are not the only ones. Cour des Miracles does this as well. During the correct seasons, we grow crops for both ourselves and the animals." Thinking back on the ceremony they had had just before she had given birth, she added on a little explanation of ceremonies and what they were basically a symbol of. Then she fell silent, waiting for Princess' reply.

Speak, think, act

[/html]

Messages In This Thread