Running up that hill
[html]

i enjoy Alaine, she is soo cute!

While the pretty woman spoke to Leroy, listening he couldn't help but think she looked pityful out in the cold. Though one who wasn't very 'big' into clothes, he did think her dress and hood was interesting. Listening to the woman's voice his ears moved calmly, which shifted his rough hair ever so sligthly on his head. Remaining quite the husky waved a hand with a slight tilit of the head in a inviting motion towards the house.thinking "Thankyou for offering you services...we haven't had a healther for sometime." Svara. His chest tightened deep within him at tghe thought of his ex-mate, though he quickly pushed it away before it would appear on his features. Blinking, the hybrid's eyes looked back at Alaine's green ones when he spoke. thinking Come on inside., you'll feel much better."

HIs large patterned body turned towards the slightly open door more, moving his crimson eyes away from his company, looking at his sleeping children who relaxed him and made him so protective at the same time. thinking "I know simple things but not enough to safe somthing if it really came down to it, I wouldn't doubt it if I lost my sight with my healing skills."

In a quite, smooth movement Leroy stepped into the livingroom, muscles moved together effortlessly as his tail swayed behind uncurled.thinking "Hungry?" HIs question hung in the air quitely, leaving the door open for her to enter out of the weather. Grabbing a thick blanket off the couch he paused, she looked at him like she had when he first meet her, when he wanted to attack her on the spot. Letting it slip his mind his listened as his face throbbed.

thinking talking pups talking

[/html]

Messages In This Thread