tactical espionage action
Kumu gets the first post, but, of course, open to whatever DdM wolves that want to growl at them. (:

[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/snake.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:130px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">

Originally it had been a trip to Halifax, in order to look around and see what they might find. Snake and Hezekiah, whom he had met up with recently and planned out this whole adventure, set out from Inferni in a general southwestern direction. They made their way through Arachnea’s Revenge without rushing, though they never did make it to Halifax. All the times prior when Snake had gone to Halifax, he had gone east to the coast and then followed it southwards. This time, taking the more direct path, he had first come in contact with the closest neighboring wolf pack, Dahlia de Mai, and perhaps Inferni’s greatest enemy at this time. He paused, looking to Hezekiah, and then venturing closer to the borders.

The scent of wolf was very different than that of coyote, though it did not bother Snake at all. He had been spending some time with Daisuke enough that he noticed it only slightly nowadays. But it was different and alarming, especially along the borders. The wolves needed not lines of spikes studded with skulls to keep others out, as Snake was automatically loath to even think about going across the invisible line. He almost went on then, but then he looked to his fellow clan-mate. His cunning olive gaze held something secret in it.

“What do you think?” he asked, turning to face his friend. “Things have been calm for as long as I’ve been here—very different from what you and others told me when I first arrived. What if they are planning something?” He grew silent, and then looked into the forests which housed the wolf pack. Something, perhaps the thrill of dangerous adventure, was driving him on. Usually Snake was not affected by such whims, but he was changing all the time. He looked back to the other coyote. “Want to go check it out?”

table credit goes to sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread