i'm a puppy for your love
[html]

300+

She had tried to control herself time and time again. It was impossible. Alexey couldn’t deny him his wishes, for she desired his love just as much as he desired hers. She simply hadn’t known until now; her feelings had been eclipsed by deep-rooted insecurities. Insecurities that stemmed from past events in relation to former lovers, all of whom had abandoned her without hesitation. They had destroyed her self-esteem, more than once. Tempting ill fate wasn’t exactly the wisest thing to do, if one considered past experiences gone wrong and the nature of her relationship with the Rosen’s son. It was inappropriate for her to be feeling such things for her adoptive son, of all people! She needed time to make sense of the mess in her head. If only he could understand that, then things would be different; better for them both.

No resistance was exerted when the younger male pulled her body to his. She allowed herself to give in ever so slightly, pressing her forehead against his chest. His touch triggered subtle responses from her body; the quickening of her heart, involuntary flicks of her tail when his muzzle dug into her cinnamon locks. There she remained, unmoving, appreciating the aura of security radiating from the boy. It felt nice to be cared for, and she wanted nothing more than to remain like this for a little longer. They found bliss in silence; mutely exchanging secrets they could not express verbally. Not yet.

It was she who broke their connection first, wanting to channel her thoughts into something a little more concrete. Creating a liaison between thoughts and words was no easy task, but she would try nonetheless. They couldn’t go on like this anymore. “You’re my everything, Conor,” she sighed, pulling her head back to gaze into his lavender orbs. “I just need some time to think things through.” An affectionate nudge of her nose was provided; it demanded love and understanding. Would he grant her as much? "But that doesn't mean you can just up and leave me. Just... come home, please." Oh well, so much for making sense.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread