a pistol shot at five o'clock.
[html]

short... & i think i made up; Infernian.. but i kind of like to do that xD

Gabriel had said the words, the less wolves roaming around his pack, the better. Anu wondered as she looked at the hybrid creature before her if there was a distaste for her kind by all members. The Dreaming female had not met many of the clan, and so her knowledge was minimal and skewed by the trust she held for their alpha male. She would surely be accepted by this Infernian. Still the lean and fragile wolf stood with the idea that fleeing would be her best option. Yet the female acknowledged her presence beyond her snowy seat and for a moment the two creatures simply looked at each other. With little by way of a look on her face or emotion in her tone the other beast spoke. And what came was a question that Anu had not expected. It broke through the tension that the Crimson fey was feeling, and with a soft voice she responded.

“Very much” The snow was refreshing, deafening the world to the clatter that wildlife made. Even the chatter of birds was softened. Without letting eyes drift away from the gray coy-woman the blue eyed wolfess explained, “I didn’t mean to interrupt.”, her tone slightly more submissive then before. Disrupting the other’s thoughts and reflection had not been her intention, and if she wished it Anu would leave.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread