a pistol shot at five o'clock.
[html]

Please kick me in the face. >_o; Word Count: 318

The silver-furred canine did not understand the difficulty other canines might have had in understanding their world. After all, it was hard to fathom without having been in coyote fur. It might also be suggested that Kaena lived in an entirely different world than the present reality; she was from a harder time, when coyotes were far more actively persecuted for their species' differences. These days, it seemed less likely that wolves were disrespectful, and even rarer for them to be outright hateful of the coyotes. Sure, there were always the morons that crossed borders—but maybe they would cross those borders regardless of who set them. Wolf or coyote, maybe it didn't really matter, and those individuals were prone to stepping across clearly marked perimeters regardless. In any case, Kaena did not seek to change her ways; indeed she did not even realize that her perception of reality was certainly skewed, and she very likely would have viewed any attempts to change her views, regardless of the source, as worthless tarradiddle.

The coyote paused for a moment, considering the question. As of late, she had not traveled outside of Inferni's borders too often. This was the furthest she'd been in some time. A statement in that vein, however, would no doubt lead to more questions. "When I can get away," she allowed, rolling her shoulders in a tiny shrug. "The clan keeps me busy, of course," she said, a small smile of pride showing for a moment on her scarred features. "Though I do feel quite the same about it as you do regarding your homeland," the hybrid added, that same loving smile on her face. Since founding Inferni on the beach with Zarah, it had been home—there was no questioning that. Her birthlands were not home, and any other places she might have referred to as such were either burned to nothing or otherwise ravaged by time.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread