a pistol shot at five o'clock.
[html]

its alright, and btw... those resources are great!

As she spoke Anu could not help but let her mind wonder to the only Inferni member that she knew well, or felt she knew at all. Gabriel was as she was. Not in every way, but in a few that mattered greatly to both of them. Their meeting had been brief, filled with tension at first but that had passed and the two had spoken in depth. And then once more, it had been pleasant to see him that second time and Anu remembered him with fondness. There was always too sides to a story, and Anu had gotten bits and pieces form both. Inferni was a malice group that fought tooth and claw against any wolves, and then there was this; Sitting beside the coyote woman with a pleasant tone and only a slight bit of weariness at their first greetings. It was similar to Gabriel’s approach, and Anu easily moved past it with Kaena as she had him. Each speaking of family as the most important of all.

The blue-eyed wolfess gave a small smile, noticing that they held more in common then Anu had first thought. Her scared appearance was perhaps only skin deep,
“When I was young I never thought I would leave home. Never believed that there was something bigger beyond the small pack I grew up in.” Anu continued with her soft light tone. She had not spoken of her true homelands for what felt like years, the memories were nothing more then vague emotions and images skewed by her imagination. But Anu did not believe them to be horribly distorted.
“But Crimson Dreams had given me everything. Life, a family, love.” Her smile widened, her heart feeling sentimental and bleeding the emotion into her words that floated off to the female beside her. There were things that one just needed to venture off and collect themselves, things that those of her birth just could not provide. It had taken her years to find relative happiness, but here it was.

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread