Setting off...don't expect to see this place again
I get to use my James-y table now! Big Grin (WC: 434)

[html]
It felt good to get out of AniWaya. Ever since she had taken Claudius to out, and ended up at the borders of Dahlia de Mai, Tayui had been itching to leave again. It did not help that the itch was connected to an unfulfillable desire. She wished she could have been free, living with Vedr again; or free, living in Shadowed Sun. She wished she could have been free, living in Jaded Shadows with Mordulin and Fatin again. She was happy in AniWaya, but she could not help but reminisce. It felt good to get out of AniWaya. Ever since she had taken Claudius to out, and ended up at the borders of Dahlia de Mai, Tayui had been itching to leave again. It did not help that the itch was connected to an unfulfillable desire. She wished she could have been free, living with Vedr again; or free, living in Shadowed Sun. She wished she could have been free, living in Jaded Shadows with Mordulin and Fatin again. She was happy in AniWaya, but she could not help but reminisce. She had lived and experienced things, which made this all the more difficult. She was not looking for anything, as most young luperci were, but was instead remembering what she had once had. She’d had her fair share of adventure and romance; and she was content now. But she still needed to remember all of the emotions she had once felt: the freedom of being a loner, the strength of being a leader, and now, the courage of being a mother. She would need courage, and hope, now that her two daughters and son had disappeared. This was a new time in her life, and she would carry on, even if she missed her children something fierce.

Tayui paused for a moment in her musings, slowing to a stop. She realized she had wandered much farther from AniWaya than she had intended, and now found herself nearing Phoenix Valley. It was surprising, for she had not wandered in this area for some time. She noticed a wolf some distance away, most likely a Phoenix Valley wolf. She trotted over, and called out a greeting.

“Hello! I hope I am not intruding. If I am too close to the Phoenix borders, I’ll gladly take my leave,” she stated, not wanting to intrude, least of all on claimed lands. She still thought she was a respectable distance from the borders, but still, wolves had lands to claim. Wandering about them could lead to all sorts of problems. She certainly did not want any trouble.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread