Reinovation
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... uetree.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: Whee, ramble. Sorry about this, I've been fighting getting a reply up so it's gonna sound funny/rambly.
Word count: 316. Worth 2 points

Hanna sat atop her little mare, her sling with Désirée tucked neatly inside away from the cold across her ebony shoulders. The little blue merle pup seemed to like riding on Galilahi, batting at the flap of the deerskin that was across her with dainty white paws. The mother looked down into her daughter's eyes, one very close in hue to Hanna's blue one, the other eerily similar to her father's deep brown, nearly black eyes. It was interesting that the girl had inherited her mother's heterochromia, though not exactly surprising.

The color of her fur was another matter; Hanna had been shocked at the curious blue-grey dappled with black. Jacquez had displayed none of that pattern on his rusty coat. Perhaps it was the same type of anomaly that allowed for the medic's dark hair when her sisters and brothers had white or light grey instead?

As Hanna turned the painted horse once more to walk slowly along the perimeter, a scree overhead made her look up. It was someone she had not seen in awhile, her companion Tobias. He swooped down, startling Gali a little but settling on Hanna's shoulder. The horse pranced, but Hanna crooned to her and she calmed within just a few minutes. Hanna was pleased at the progress she and Gali had made with each other in the few months she had been in AniWaya. Turning yet again, the quartet of beings walked silently along the fence for a while.

After perhaps ten minutes, howl rose into the still wintery air. Hanna urged Gali into a canter, and before five minutes more had passed, a figure came into view. It was a cinnamon pelted wolf to her eye, lounging comfortably on the borderlines. "Hi, my name's Hanna. Can I help you?" she inquired, drawing to a halt and then dismounting, a steadying hand on Désirée's sling.

Speak, think, act

[/html]

Messages In This Thread