Reinovation
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc: Sounds good to me Smile

She had taken a liking to her meaningless task, gathering mounds of snow with her newly acquainted digits and creating something from the tiny crystals. It brought a smile to her slender visage, still unused to the finer details that now accentuated her appearance. Emotion would be difficult to veil, now more so in this body that in her prior, but it would do. With her prior form as with this one, she would have to practice masking what she did not wish to be revealed until the opportunity called for it. A tedious endeavor, but one she intended to fulfill when she deemed herself ready. But for now, she allowed herself to smile fully without hindrance and went on making her little piles in the snow. Her lengthened tail brushed the crystalline floor in leisure.

Her patience was greeted by the sound of hooves crushing the snow, a steed by the rhythm and strength exhibited with each step. Russet dome lifted in direction of the sound gradually strengthening in her ears and beheld a familiar sight that had come to her not too long ago; a lupine riding aback a horse with ease as if that were the natural order since the dawn of time. Zynex relinquished her attention on her silly project and hurried to her legs, wobbling slightly as she fought to regain balance. She would have to practice more on a hasty ascent less she wanted to embarrass herself in the future.

Her disposition was polite, a soft smile accented her muzzle as she declined her head in a subtle nod, celestial orbs straying from the eyes of the wolfess to take a gander at the bundle across her shoulder. The female had never seen something of the like and looked to this as another advantage of gaining this new ability and dexterity to incorporate what was once thought impossible. The bundle moved slightly, raising a brow of attention on the female’s face and her smile softened all the more. The faint scent of milk enveloped her senses as she advanced in slow, obvious strides. Again, she tipped her head to the ebony she-wolf and offered softly, “It’s a pleasure. My name is Zynex.” She retreated a step once the native female dismounted, her hold still solid on her animal. “I was taking a run from the Valley…hoping to learn of the other packs of the area,” she confessed, her ears pinned back in a docile display. “The scent of this place was familiar to me, for I had met one from this land in the past. I admired his work and ability as a…walker-“ what the hell had Gevena called herself and Jefferson? Luperci ? ”-and I had hoped… perhaps I could learn something, see another form of life if it was permitted.” Her tail swayed slowly, hopefully.

Words: 472

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread