Reinovation
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... uetree.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: Uber sorries on the lateness! :O
Word count: 325. Worth 2 points SSWM

Hanna liked this woman who had come to the borders. She was polite, nodding a pleasant greeting at the medic. The visitor had advanced as she dismounted, and while she had kept her fingers knotted into the horse's mane before, Hanna released her to forage for grass as she pleased, which she did with alacrity. Hanna listened intently to Zynex's words, her ears pricked forward in interest, as the woman explained what she had been doing and why she was there. She found herself nodding, understanding well the allure of knowledge that pulled the strings of both women's hearts. Hanna, too, had been to every pack, except Inferni, in the pursuit of that pack's customs, this one's beliefs.

When Zynex had finished, Hanna spoke to her, smiling as she did. "Yes, I understand exactly what you mean. These feet have taken me just about everywhere for that reason, too. I just can not help but want to know everything I can learn about everything. It would be my honor to show you around the tribe lands, and I am sure no one would take offense to it for such a noble reason as learning." Hanna turned her face from the cinnamon wolfess, clucking to her mare, who looked at her stupidly for a moment as if to say, 'but I just started eating!' before ambling to her neighing a soft complaint under her breath. Hanna did not catch the full meaning of the Low Speech, but she understood enough to give the horse a good-natured cuff behind the ear, to which the paint responded by tossing her head.

Realizing what a fool she was probably making of herself, Hanna turned back to the visitor. "Your choice: We can either ride on Gali, or we can walk, and she can follow behind us." She expected, after their random play fight, that the woman would prefer to walk, but really, either way was fine with her.

Speak, think, act

[/html]

Messages In This Thread