Just pick yourself back up
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

With a curious eye, she watched the male wander, his nose pressed to the ground as he went about, but once her voice reached him, his attention now drawn to her, his curiosity waned and now that lingered was a stillness as if she had been caught. Her brows receded in alarm, perhaps expecting some scolding for interrupting the brujo as he went about his business. The faintest light of recognition lit his eyes, but it was not enough to speak to her that he truly remembered. Yet in his greeting came the voice of remembrance and with it a praise to her achievements. The titan dipped her head bashfully, tail coming to caress her inner thigh in modesty then briskly righted itself again, wagging fervently. She was pleased to be remembered.

He lead in conversation to the event that transpired, the death of his quarry, snatched by Nature’s rapids and tossed downstream beneath the ice. A waste of succulent meat, but twas life in and of itself, she could not dare complain. “A tragedy,” she agreed with a momentary depress of her dome. “Perhaps luck will favor you next time and grant you a fairer reward for your troubles.” A sincere hope on the part of the dame, for who really deserved to be deprived of their meals.

But now given the opportunity, she was able to spy the ginger for his build and assets. Shorter than herself, but from her knowledge of the hunt, he made up for it with speed and dexterity. Quite the hunter if she was so bold comment, and very valuable to the pack as a while. More were needed to take charge as he had for the success of hunts to come. It was evident his heart was well, and spirit independent, for who else would attempt to down a deer on their own for a meal if not one of strong heart, or a Wanderer in spirit. To this, she smiled broadly. Yet the smile was taken by genuine shock as something so simple as a name had yet to be shared between them. “Zynex,” she beast offered hastily, again downing her head in proper greeting to appease her audience. “It is a pleasure to meet you Ty. I feel bothered we were unable to make this exchange the first time we met. It seems…silly, now that I think about it.”

Words: 399

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread