Just pick yourself back up
[html]
Ty could only chuckle in agreement when Zynex took sympathy on his missed catch. "Yeah, though it's not so bad that I missed this one." He proposed as he had finally caught his breath. "I mean...look on the bright side, I could have followed that doe to the same watery grave it did if I hadn't kept my awareness up." His lips contorted to a grin as he continued to think about his grim fate had he been careless. "Then I wouldn't be talking to you, so this could have been a lot worse than it was, I just lost a meal" He looked back to the foreboding frozen river, the powerful roar of running water echoing even when encased in ice. "So, in that case I'm lucky, after all, nothing beats the forces of nature in the end."

Ty was amused though by the eloquent language she used when she spoke, one of the first things he recognized when talking with Zynex, he had never heard of a wolf speaking with that much formal and precise language used in casual speech. After being raised by gruff-speaking warrior types, to hear some more formal speech was a huge change. Truly she must have been brought up respecting the human language, hearing her talk was simply interesting for Ty. He was having a good first impression of the wolf, even physically she was a capable wolf. She was slightly taller than him, but he could see she wasn't as bulky in muscle as him, which gave him his speed, nevertheless she was still very toned and muscular, though not so to make her unattractive. Her legs were long, which explained why she was taller than him, and although made her look top-heavy, still supported her in a very balanced fashion. All-in-all, she was a very intriguing physical and mental wolf.

"Good to meet ya too Zynex!" He said with another small chortle, his tail wagging in enjoyment of company. "I do see your point though...I guess that day my stomach was talking more than my curiosity." shrugging it off, the ginger wolf plodded over to Zynex and gave another small chuckle. "To be honest, I'm not sure why you aren't more curious. I remember when I came to this pack I was curious about everything that was going on here!" Without warning his brow furrowed again as his eyes darted to Zynex. Ty now took a more curious tone as he asked her "Speaking of curiosity, may I be so bold as to ask what you are doing out here? Were you trying to catch a deer by yourself too?"

words: 439
[/html]

Messages In This Thread