Just pick yourself back up
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Ty looked to be a light hearted soul in her eyes. Still young with the voice of innocence, though his form betrayed that ideal to a considerable degree. An optimist…or perhaps a realist as it were, but regardless of what he would title himself to be, the female could not keep herself from smiling gently in his presence. A strong talker, this one.

With her name announced, another form of conversation flourished, one that rose the ears of the she-wolf and skewed her dome curiously as she politely listened. Zyn had thought herself a curious individual, perhaps not as of late, but enough so to gather the information she needed to keep her abreast of the world about her. But she listened as an audience should in polite conversation, dipping her head occasionally as she came to agree with a few notes on his part. Perhaps she should have prodded the lands a little more…

The ginger’s eyes hardened considerably, taking the woman aback with this abrupt change to his elated demeanor…his inquiry unsettling to her ears. Had she done something wrong by lingering here alone? “You may ask all you want,” she offered cordially, ”But I don’t understand what good the response will do you.” Gradually, she pulled herself from the river’s edge and onto my stable ground, her steps wide granted by the length of her legs as she applied distance between herself and the ginger male whom had changed about her so quickly. She tested his scent briefly for ailments before retracting her muzzle. “I simply came here to think,” an honest response given her nature, for what good would a lie serve her in the presence of a packmate. “I was trying to recall something I had seen in another land, but though his name is present in my mind…what he had done to himself still escapes me.”

And in her thoughts, she formed the image of a rust colored male with a mane of ebony, twisted and coiled with avian foliage woven within.

Words: 338

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread