all you could hide from.
[html]

Vieira knew what Kaena was upset about but she could not jump ahead of the conversation. She was always waiting for the go ahead, the safe word to explain or do whatever it was that was needed to be done. When Kaena brought up the obvious, the woman flinched and closed her eyes for a moment as she recollected the event. It had shaken the slave and her first impression of the Inferni leader was less than friendly. Her ears flipped back against her head as she considered how to explain, what to say, and what to do in order to avoid punishment.

"He came asking for you," she said and opened her eyes and stared at the ground. "I said you left this morning, but not where you went except for bringing food back for the evening," she said but regretted it because with further investigation, she realized Kaena had not brought anything but it was not a matter for discussion at the moment. "He asked about me and who trained me and... that was all," she said, leaving out the information of her cut because it was not strongly relevant.

<style> .vie-leashed p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; text-indent:20px; } .vie-leashed b {color:#E3CC62;} .vie-leashed-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;} .vie-leashed {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:350px; background-color:#B68328; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vieiratable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:151px; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:10px; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread