Bad things
[html]
ooc:

The cold would be to much for most pups her age, making their paws ache and skin sting. Those physical feelings would never be something she would grasp. The blood continued to flow down her leg a little had dripped on the snow, but the gashes hadn't been to deep. The scent that blood had made her smile ever so slightly, it was a nice smell, rustic and slightly sweet.

It was the smell of sandlewood and spice that made her ears flick back to listen. The scent was one she knew, she had remembered it from Alexys' house. Conor was approaching her from behind, so when his gentle touch came to her neck it didn't surprise her. Warmth spread from her core to her whole body, but instead of her heart speeding up it skipped a beat and caused her breath to faulter.

For once her eyes were warm when she looked at him. What had caused the reaction in her? Had he brought the warmth in his action or just because it was Conor? His question perplexed her and she looked away to remember exactly what she was looking for. "Warmth." Her voice held a slight pride to it, a small tilt in her otherwise even voice. "I am looking for warmth, Conor." The small sable girl said as she moved away from him towards the dense woods again. The moment she left his side the warmth he brought vanished.

Later she would understand that what conor brought of caring and affection, these emotions along with fear and excitment had no names for the girl at the moment. Stopping and sitting down again she looked at Conor with her azure eyes. No innocence projected from them, just a cold emptiness. "Why did I feel warm and my....heart skipped when you came?" She had to try and remember so many words. It took a lot to only speak the words she knew thus far. Her gaze drifted away to look out somewhere else as if she didn't like to look at someone for to long.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread