Of cabbages and kings
[html]
Hungry for deer jerky....lol Big Grin

When she first saw the other female she was confused for a moment, her fur bristling. The other Valley member looked a lot like her old mate, Anu--she had the same sort of coat and the same beautiful blue eyes. Naniko was taken aback for a moment until she got a good nosefull of Andrea's scent. She smelled very different than Anu, the smells of Phoenix Valley rather than the smells of Crimson Dreams and the wolves there. After her first reaction the wary white wolf's fur dropped down and her tail gave a few encouraging wags. "Hello there. I don't think we've met."

Just as she was about to introduce herself, though, another wolf arrived. After not coming across anyone in the last week or two, this was a pleasant surprise! Two wolves that she hadn't met yet. Naniko had wanted to go out and meet everyone the first week or so that she had been in the pack, but he arrival of her litter had put a halt on her plans. Her own stomach growled as Zynex approached as well, and she cleared her throat to try and cover the sound. "It really is. I'm Naniko D'angelo--I haven't seen you two around before." Zynex also had an interesting, eye-catching coat. She admired it for a moment before speaking again. "I haven't run into anyone for a while--I was starting to wonder where the rest of the pack was!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread