goons for hire.
[html]
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304 ... egrit2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:150px; background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#97562F; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
        Axle looked around in silence, unsure what exactly to do now. Why the hybrid needed a garage and what the giant box they'd lugged into it was both remained unanswered questions for the time being, though neither dog had any intention to ask. Both Axle and Grit were grateful when Anselm spoke again and tossed them each a towel, which they quickly used to dry off their soaking pelts. Slinging the towel over his shoulders and nodding at Grit as he did the same, the two muscular canines took a seat on the couch as instructed.

As Anselm began to go to work loading up the box which had opened up to reveal a spacious inside, Axle's clouded mind suddenly began to understand exactly what was going on. The smell that reached his recently defrosted nose brought back memories of a younger canine, though by looking at Grit he verified that his companion had never been exposed to the wonders of marijuana. Suddenly, the entire scene cleared as the bowls, bongs, vodka bottle, and a container of the goods themself came into view. Smiling slightly at the sight to show understanding, Axle's ears perked as the man spoke again. Daughter? Both boys tensed at the idea that yet another being lurked somewhere in the garage, but as Anselm elaborated they relaxed.
        " 'Aven't in awhile, been awhile since I even smelt the stuff," Axle replied, though the brightness in his eyes showed that he was not opposed to the idea of a good old walk down memory lane. "I 'aven't buhfore," Grit said quietly, suddenly extremely uncomfortable with the entire situation, feeling the unease of a little kid who's just been told a big word they haven't yet learned. "Buh I'd like to, yeh?" the Presa Canario continued, trying to make up for his lack of knowledge with enthusiasm.
        "Yuh seem ta have yuhself a good collection here, yeh?" Axle said, smirking slightly at Grit's discomfort. He supposed it was his fault for never introducing his younger companion to the world of drugs, but in their travels they hadn't really had exposure to it until now.

<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread