don't mind the cameras, please.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... achine.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:205px; background-position:top center; background-color:#0F1110; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px">
        His life seemed to have taken a turn for the better, diverging off the well-worn road of neutrality if only for awhile. With the impressive looking Axle and Grit to hold down the fort in his absence, he no longer had to worry about the security of his garage. Before going back to Inferni, he would gather the materials necessary for greenhouse construction--the facility promised to Gabriel took priority, though he had half a mind to enlist Cassius' help in the process. The coyote seemed like he'd be of value--just as the two thuggish dogs were in the city. Once he had both operational, he needn't wait to expand: he would grow medicinal plants in Inferni and he could get a head start on the marijuana crop for his trade. He could also get to work on those poppy seeds Rurik had traded him--he'd need more for any substantial yield.

For now the time he'd bought felt like new-found freedom; there was no reason not to take advantage of it. And so, he found his feet carrying him toward Crimson Dreams. He shifted down to his lupus form as he closed in on the territory--whether he was a friend of the Commander or not, he didn't want to start things off on the wrong foot. So far he'd appreciated the company of both Marino women, however, and it seemed as if he was slowly becoming a friend of the family. Savina had extended an invite to him not terribly long ago, and though he kept his tail respectfully low and his ears in a placated position, it was clear he was still fairly confident and deliberate in his steps. He was not somewhere where he didn't belong. He wove his way around the border, pausing for a moment as he let forth a brief call to alert any in the surrounding area of his presence. He did not make it so bold or explicit--it was more of a friendly heads-up than a request for any one wolf's attention.

I know you're busy, so I figured we could keep these short! And no rush, I just wanted to get this in so my time lines make sense.
mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #555555">SoSuWriMo +343
[/html]

Messages In This Thread