flip a coin. (sophie)
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... rtable.png); background-color:#004200; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: SSWM:353

Lalalalala! the young woman danced her way behind her brother. Aro was just too much sometimes. He would move faster than the dancing girl, and she'd often only be greeted with his presence when he'd run back the length that was between himself, and her, and then the distance between them and their father. They ran circles around big daddy sometimes. There was a few times that they did this action, but somehow it just ended up with Jazper trailing far behind, Sophia in the middle, and Aro at the lead. The young girl felt sorta like she wasn't leading, and that her brother was. She puckered her lip lightly, but then heard her father raise his voice to call the two pups back to him. Sophia let her little audits swivel, as well as her head, but then looked to the direction Aro was in. Arooooo! Daddeh wants us to gooess! she yelled in the direction of the ebon male before he looked back towards where their father was. She suddenly saw her father's rushing form, and she was quick to make herself small against the ground. With the way papa looked at the moment, it scared her slightly, even though she knew her father would not hurt her, ever.

Jazper rushed passed Sophia, whom was confused. The girl cocked her head before she stumbled back onto her feet. H-HEY! Waits up papa! the feo called out to her father before she trailed behind him, obviously being slower than her father. She ran as hard as her little puppy legs could take her though and once she finally made it to where Aro and Jazper was, there was another male. He was pretty too. Golden with white and black. Her little tail wagged as she skidded to a halt, and she peeked around her father and at the other male. Papa! Who's 'dat? the feo's voice was hushed, as if she wasn't trying to be rude, but just curious. She hugged her father's leg, trying to get his attention so he could tell her who this other weird smelling male was.

Sometimes I don't know why I try style="color:#608885">Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get
by
And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread