flip a coin. (sophie)
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$Aha! He'd been right. The young boy came bouncing back and Anselm kept his chest pressed to the ground and his black-tipped ears pointed back toward his rump. He laid very still, allowing the child to sniff at him and smiling lightly when the force of the boy's own sneeze caused him to tumble over. His tail had been curled against his body and its tip twitched twice at his side--Anselm certainly wasn't making father of the year any time soon, but Ghita's son's antics were fairly comical and he found them endearing. The youngster began to shoot out questions in rapid-fire succession, but before the bronze hybrid could answer any of them the sounds of a sizeable beast crashing through the forest sounded like thunder in his ears. An enormous, jet black male landed over top the pup, and Anselm found himself scooting backwards on instinct, trying to place some distance between them. His belly remained pressed to the ground all the while and he kept his entire head turned off to the side, displaying the tender flesh of his neck--a universal sign in their species that would ironically save his skin more than endanger it.
@&#&$The big wolf started flinging as many questions his way just as quickly as the youth--well, at least Anselm knew where Aro got it from, harhar. "Yeesh," he breathed softly, trying to dispel the tension. He stole a quick, curious glance at the man's face before his gaze settled on the little girl hiding behind her father. "Name's Anselm; friend of the family. Savina told me Ghita had puppies and I was coming to visit," he replied, promptly though his tone was remarkably calm and steady. If this wolf wished to cross-check his facts, Anselm would almost welcome it. Though he was submitting, he had the cool, confident air of a wolf who knew he was doing nothing wrong. Remembering Aro's questions, he cast the boy a quick smile and shook his head. "Nope; met your mama, though--you've got her eyes. I live up north," he added, not bothering to give specifics. By the adult's reaction it was unnecessary... in the case of the boy, he didn't want to instil any burning curiosity as he had with Princess.
@&#&$"And you must be Sophia," he called gently to the girl, the tip of his tail daring to wag again. "Afraid I didn't catch yours, though?" he wondered meekly, peering at the giant's chest and wondering if he'd have permission to get up any time soon. Anselm was content to jump through these hoops for awhile, but on the whole the atmosphere still wasn't very friendly or comfortable. He could hardly blame the man for being suspicious, of course--he just hoped he'd proven his innocence several times over by now. Anselm rather liked the Marinos, and although Jazper was certainly very intimidating, the tattooed hybrid figured he couldn't be all bad if he'd managed to land a catch like Ghita. He considered asking how the new mother was doing, but for now one question was enough. He didn't want to seem impatient on his leisurely visit, after all.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +528
[/html]

Messages In This Thread