flip a coin. (sophie)
[html]
ooc: sorry for the wait, my computer has a virus on it and I have to do this from a friend's computer Sad

Aro felt the large underbelly of his father slide over him as he came into the small confrontation, much to Aro's dismay. Stubbornly, the pup squeaked out arrogantly "Ah dernit dad! I coulda handled this myself!" as he attempted to pull himself out from underneath his father. Aro didn't' know if the person he was talking to was really dangerous or not, but since the wolf hadn't attempted to strike him or hurt him, so by now Aro had thought that the wolf either feared him (the less logical yet for Aro more hopeful option) or wasn't a threat at all. He didn't know much about submissive or dominant behavior of wolves just yet, but he could only assume by Anselm's mannerisms and tones in his speech, he wasn't going to hurt him, and even if not, Aro figured he had enough skill to take him on, clearly Aro did not have a reasonable thought process yet, as he was clearly outmatched but still raring to go.

However, it was clear now that Anselm was very much a friendly wolf, and in fact knew his mother, of course that should have been a giveaway by the fact that Anselm knew his name, but he was still too young to put two and two together and connect the dots, but that is to be expected of a pup this age. He squeezed his way out of the barrier his father put him under and with either a baffling sense of courage or a blatant disregard for his own well being, he approached the orange wolf again, continuing to sniff around at his legs, his little tail still swaying from side to side mindlessly. His little eyes then darted up to the larger wolf and he cracked an excited smile and asked "You know momma? Neat! Does that mean you are my uncle?" Again, Aro was not the brightest wolf yet, but at least his reckless charisma was able to keep him out of most trouble.
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread