flip a coin. (sophie)
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:400

As Sophia came up to them he calmed internally, just slightly. It was good to know she was safe and alert. A sense of pride grew within him as she automatically stayed behind him. It was good to question who people where, better to remain couscous while asking. Unless, of course, you were the size of a small bear. The Knight's attention did not waver from the stranger, as an explanation was to follow rather quickly. Ignoring Aro's complaints, Jazper was somewhat pleased that he had managed to scare, or shock, the Inferni member backwards, away form his pups and himself. His temper quickly was controlled, much thanks to the strangers mannerisms and his ears leaned forward in anticipation as words began to form, and then sentences. The softness in his voice was reassuring to the protective father, and the story was even more calming to his temperament, leaving him rather pleased with this Anselm character. At the mention of Savina a small smile was placed upon his lips. He lifted up from his aggressive stance almost instantly, as the golden hued male mentioned Aro's eyes. He did have Ghita's eyes, this fact only being further confirmation that he was a friend of the Marino family.

Jazper simply observed the pups as Anselm spoke very softly, and carefully, to them. As he looked up as inquired his own name a larger smile grew, his shoulders relaxed and his tail lowed. Before he could answer though, Aro threw himself forward and started babbling away again. The warrior simply rolled his eyes as he reached his muzzle down and nudged Sophia forward. “It's okay now Sophie.” Raising his head once again he let his golden eyes, now soft and accompanied by a warm smile, rest on the Inferni male. “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Always happy to meet a friend of the family.” He greeted with a small bow, a small Scottish accent popping through. Taking a few steps forward he closed the gap. “Sorry about that mate. The pups are all I've got, besides Ghita of course. They're my only blood.” With a moment of consideration he concluded, “Besides a cousin who's preference will never result in children.” Sinatra was obviously and openly gay. Good for him, however it left Jazper as the soul male of Knight blood who would have offspring. Aro and Sophia were his only hope of continuing the name.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread