flip a coin. (sophie)
[html]
ooc: Apologies for this being so late, I don't have a computer at the moment T.T

"You aren't? Ah well...daddy hasn't really told me who's family yet, so I just kinda figured....." The boy trailed off as he finished his speech, partially not knowing what else to say and partially distracted by a snowflake that had fallen on his nose. His eyes crossed as his little tongue lashed out at it, attempting to remove the moisture and keep it from getting into his nostrils. Snowflake aside, Aro was happy to meet a friend of his mother, to be honest he didn't even know his mother had friends, though that was just because he hadn't seen her having a discussion with many people besides the family. His nose then flared up again as he sniffed around Anselm, still trying to get in the scent of the older male. It was a smell he had never smelled before, this wolf was the first foreign wolf he had ever seen, it was quite a startling experience for the little tyke.

In between sniffs, he had caught the question that Anselm had shot his way, his immediate response was a mischievous little grin. "I keep them very busy sir! They are good parents though!" He said with a nod and a playful wag of his tiny tail. "Every time I try to go to explore alone, I always find daddy watching me somewhere!" He shrugged, trying to talk big and impress the foreign wolf. "But to be fair, I can usually handle myself. I'm pretty tough for my age."

And for the most part, Aro had, though the wolves Aro had met were local wolves, people who wouldn't lay a finger on him. By some sheer amount of luck or divine mercy by the gods, Aro had not gotten himself into deep trouble by either hostile wolf or wild animal. If he had he would probably been dead right about now if it wasn't for his father's surveillance. But in Aro's mind, it was all him.
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread