I am the shoreline, but you're the sea
[html]

OOC: ::Word Count:: 203

The silver-furred coyote could see the annoyance emanating from her son's tawny fur; no one knew children better than their mother, and it was as plain to Kaena as daytime was. His tail was raised in a dominant matter and she could practically see the anger vibrating off of his skin. The coyote woman wanted to turn and run again, bury herself in the darkness and relative isolation of her den. Even if Vieira was there, it was better than here, facing Gabriel's anger.

The silvery coyote's golden eye was wide, staring at his back as he spoke words that resonated with venom. He did not turn and face her; this was an insult that caused visible stress to the hybrid, and her limbs began to shake. Fear was an almost foreign emotion to the old Kaena, but this incarnation of her felt it strongly, flaring up in her chest and pounding like the heart of a prey animal inches from a coyote's jaw. "I tried, I promise... it just didn't come out right," the hybrid started, her voice even quivering the slightest. "I'm not right in the head anymore," the hybrid lamented quietly, her muzzle pointing toward the dirt at her feet.

<style>
.kae-urma b {color:#fdfef5;}
.kae-urma p {padding:0px; text-indent:25px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread