I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
[html]

300+

Rikka's lips pursed, but that was the only physical reaction that she displayed to his growing anger. She wasn't one to anger easily, though she could get annoyed and she could easily say that she was annoyed with Hybrid. The feeling was clearly mutual however. It did not seem likely that the two clan members would ever be friends. It was really only a matter of time until she had this sort of encounter with one of the other members of Inferni. Actually she considered it amazing that it hadn't happened before this point. She supposed her initial meeting with Halo had been somewhat similar, but the girl had been up and down and it had been impossible to tack her down. At least Hybrid wasn't quite so confusing, even if she didn't find him pleasant.

"I just don't take things at face value. There's at least two sides to every story." It really wasn't anything against the male, it was just the way she operated. He clearly did not appreciate her questioning nature, however. "I don't know many who would consider joining someplace an escape from it." That was the thing that was currently confusing her the most. How could he claim that the foreigner had joined Inferni to escape retribution from Inferni? If he hadn't wanted to be here he could have easily run. Hybrid logic on that point seemed, well, illogical. "I know sometimes civility doesn't work around here, but from what I've heard this foreigner wasn't being exactly hostile. I don't know everything about this situation, clearly, I'm only gleaning what I can from what I know." Rikka wasn't about to blindly follow or believe everything a clan member said. There was too much prejudice around here to be able to do that. She wasn't going to close her mind off just so she could avoid butting heads with individuals such as Hybrid. They would simply have to agree to disagree.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread