I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
[html]

SoSuWriMo 312

The man before her seemed a peculiar one. When he responded his frown only grew and she thought the corners of his lips might fall off his muzzle. It would have been rude of her to ignore him and not respond, that would have certainly warranted a deepened unpleasant expression, but she had done no such thing. All Rikka had done was to greet him back and ask a simple, innocuous question. Her head tilted slightly to the side, her eyes displaying her curiosity for his bizarre reaction. Silently she had to tell herself, once again, that this was Inferni and not The Haight and so things were much different here. Still, even in that context the male’s behavior seemed odd to her. He didn’t seem particularly unfriendly, but he was far from warm and welcoming also. Maybe, like Halo, he didn’t realize she was a member here and thought she was an intruder.

When he finally spoke again the words were rushed and it took her mind a moment to be able to separate the words from one another and make sense of them all. It didn’t take much guessing as to who he probably had thought she was. Not many sported such a coat and he had most likely confused her with her sister Corona. “I’m Rikka de le Poer. I came back not too long ago.” If he knew who Corona was and what family she belonged to then he would be able to deduce that Rikka was of the same blood. “Who’re you?” she asked in a lighter tone, hoping to maybe brighten the mood of this encounter even a smidge. It might be a lost cause, but it was simply the way the peaceful hybrid conducted herself and her interactions with others. Hopefully now that he knew who she was he would chill out a little bit.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread