I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
[html]

Sorry, this reply is kind of weird o_O SoSuWriMo 410

Maybe meeting Hybrid wasn’t entirely pleasant, per se, but she wasn’t unhappy or uncomfortable, it was only a little awkward. Rikka expected such awkwardness around clan members she didn’t know yet. She knew how the majority of them thought and operated and anyone who spent more than a minute with her could tell that she was not like that in the least. Just because it was awkward didn’t mean that she was going to give up and not get to try and know him, or anyone else here. As long as things remained civil then she would never walk away from a meeting or conversation (not to mention she was at her cave and so there was nowhere for her to walk away to).

His short and halting replies continued and the woman calmly waited for another opportunity to talk and perhaps find a subject that he could find more interest in. She could really talk about anything as long as it didn’t involve violence and blood and guts. Her lips upturned in a small smile as he hesitantly said that that was nice. “Yeah, it’s not too bad. Hopefully I’ll figure out what I can do to help soon.” Though honestly she had no clue what she could do to assist the clan. She would not fight. Perhaps she could patrol the borders and nicely warn wolves away before they got a more violent response from some of the other members. That she could do. Though whether or not the rest would approve of such tactics was hard to say.

The next query he posed gave her more of a chance to talk at length which would do them both good she figured. “Yeah, I’ve met a few. Met Anselm, he seems like a really cool guy. Had a smoke with him and talked about things. Met Halo too, though not sure what to make of her. Threw a rat at me when I was asleep, so things didn’t start out on the best foot.” Rikka had a feeling that Hybrid wouldn’t care about the people she had met outside the clan. Now that she realized that she had met so few in Inferni she felt a bit guilty for not being around more. Of course she knew Kaena and Gabriel too, and Vieira, but she wanted to stay away from the topic of her mother’s relationship with the young coyote (if it could even be called a relationship).

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread