I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
[html]

Lol, I know! Rikka and Hybrid are the ultimate odd couple XD Awwww, it's okay. I know it's quite hard for someone to win Hybrid's fancy :3 SoSuWriMo 348

She wasn't sure what to make of this conversation or her companion. He certainly didn't seem very interested in her or what she had to say. Still, Rikka would take him finding her boring to flat out not liking her any day of the week. Also, no matter how one sided it was, this talk was going much better than the talk she had had with her niece had. That had been one of the most odd encounters she had had in recent times. Honestly no one had ever started out a meeting with her by throwing something at her before, least of all a rat. Things hadn't really improved from that point either. At first Halo had seemed to be another Lykoi purist who valued her clan and blood above all else and would kill for them without question. However when they had touched on the subject of her father and Rikka had said she could at least thank Vitium for giving her her family she had snapped about it, pointing out the many flaws the Lykoi clan had. The woman had been horribly confused by the whole ordeal, though it seemed that she was not the only one who had a hard time getting on with Halo. Hybrid's grimace spoke for itself.

"Well, with the way our first meeting went I can't say I'm surprised. She seems a little up and down, emotion-wise." Rikka could only guess at what she did with those rats she carried around. With how thoughtlessly she threw them around it was clear that they were not simple pets and she didn't doubt their purpose was something dark and unsettling. Shrugging she figured they could leave the topic of Halo behind. Despite her having mixed feelings about the girl she didn't feel the need to go badmouth her. "So, anything interesting been going on around here lately?" Rikka was horribly ignorant to the recent happenings of the clan. She had heard about the fire (and seen its aftermath) and heard about the war with Dahlia de Mai, but that was about it.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread