I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
Okay good!!! Big Grin

WC: 300

[html]
Hybrid opened his mouth to reply to her first comment, about to note how Halo was a female and that, like any other female, she was prone to outbursts and violent displays of emotion. He wanted to mention how Halo was a fool, and that Rikka would be of a good mind to stay away from her, for the Hastati was the spawn of a traitor and had the blood of a wolf flowing through her (no doubt). But then Rikka posed a question, one to which he had no answers. In fact, considering the type of coyote Hybrid was — malicious, solitary, and rather annoying, too — it was no surprise he knew absolutely nothing of what was going on in the lands. He devoted his time to stalking up and down the borders, killing things, killing things to eat, and whining about how they should be off eradicating the wolf population. Few paid him much heed, and since the only creatures he willingly spoke to were Gabriel, Samael, and now Kaena, it was no surprise that he knew nothing of the goings-on. That was Anselm's job, and all of his little spy friends, not Hybrid's. Certainly, he had met a few other inhabitants of Inferni, but it would not be much of an exaggeration to say Hybrid 'really didn't get out much.'

“Not a clue,” he replied blankly after a few moments consideration. He frowned, trying to recall what he had done recently. “A few months ago, Kaena and I killed some wolf girl or other. There was some stupid foreign kid named Silas who hassled me a while ago. Pretty sure he's joined. I don't know how, either. Kaena gave him an ultimatum — and he did it, fuck,” he stated, his frown deepening. Stupid fucking annoying, weak little foreigner.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread