I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
[html]

awkward turtle! 300+

Rikka almost flinched at his immediate reply, but managed to keep herself still. If there was one thing that most clan members could not stand it was weakness and she did not want to exude that vibe in the least. She didn't think herself to be weak, but she knew that most around here probably would consider her as such. She didn't fight, and she didn't condone Inferni's violent measures, and so most would think her unworthy. It was abundantly clear that Hybrid would be one of those, though she would try and stave off that opinion as long as she could. Swallowing, she tried bring up a counterpoint to the issue, though she had a feeling it probably wasn't something the male wanted to hear. He didn't seem the type for civil discussion. "Maybe it was just a misunderstanding? Perhaps someone had told him he could visit them?" She didn't know if any in Inferni would have extended such an invitation. Probably not. Still, it was a possibility.

And there it was, the prejudice towards wolves. Her ear flicked in annoyance quickly before returning to its prior position. Getting into a debate about this wasn't a good idea with this one, she could tell that now, but Rikka could be stubborn as a mule and unless she knew it was going to cause severe problems found it difficult to keep her mouth shut on subjects she felt strongly about. "I've seen coyotes disrespect borders just as often as wolves. I think we just notice it more here because many haven't lived other places," like I have. "It's more a personality problem than a species problem." The de le Poer knew that her words would send this conversation downhill and fast, but it wasn't in her nature to just stand by and be silent about such things.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread