HE WAS A PRETTY YOUNG THING
[html]

Word Count: 264

In Character

Likely, had Hybrid fallen, Gabriel would have been in the same state as his thick headed Hydra. Of course, it wasn’t the coyote who had fallen flat on his face, but the large Aquila who had no purpose ending up on a frozen lake in the first place. Grunting and frowning rather grumpily, the coy wolf narrowed his eyes and focused his attention back on the copper coyote, glaring at him with all the daggers that his amber eyes could produce. They were not simply glaring daggers, but shooting fire and laser beams and all sorts of horrible thoughts in the direction of his now sour looking companion.

Hybrid’s comment made his face darken, but as he watched the coyote try and make his way to the edge of the lake, he found himself smirking rather widely, far too amused by the attempt. Grinning like a wildcat, Gabriel let out a loud, barking laugh, clattering the metal around his neck as his chest rose and fell. “Yeah, it’s real fucking funny now.” And it was, in some way, because man oh man what in the world were they going to do? Maybe if Gabriel could make it over to Hybrid he could throw him into the snow and get him out that way. Further amused by this idea, he laughed again. “I’m real impressed Hybrid. Guess maybe I should look into finding myself another Hydra if mine can’t get his ass off some ice, ah?” Further amused by this, his lips pulled up in a wolfish grin, something he could thank his father for.

<style>
.gabe-believe p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-believe b {color:#F2AF22;}
.gabe-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-bottom:1px dotted #F2AF22; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#9F6809; padding-right:10px;}
.gabe-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gabe-believe {background-color:#A38D5E; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabe2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:14px; width:332px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread