Fill me with your rage
Word Count: 419 - SosuWriMo

[html]

Her furs mixed in with the snow around her, and her senses were heightened to take in the beauty of it all. White paws made white tracks in white snow, and this unity of her single self and the land around her felt very much like the feeling rising inside of her. She had waited a long time to feel as if the jigsaw pieces were finally falling into place, and now that they did she did not fear them, but was open to them, smiling, anticipating. She had thought her world ended many times, but she realized now, with optimism in her heart, that those times had merely been trials, tests of her faith. Good things come to those who wait someone said, but she had never believed such words would ever ring true about herself. For years it had felt as if happiness was reserved for others, but never Mew Sadira. Now, she knew that she was wrong, and she laid down her pride and accepted her flaws and her mistakes with an open heart.

A different color entered the landscape, and a voice, too. Mew stopped in her tracks and stopped humming, and as her eyes landed upon a strange form she found the familiar feeling of anger stir inside her. But no, she would not repeat her mistakes. Ignoring it, she would meet this coyote's strange attitude with openness, and would not question her presence in Dahlia's lands. After the pack meeting, she knew she should be wary of this individual, but in all sincerity she believed this coyote would not harm her. If she did she either did not know who she was, or was simply dumb, for she should know that attacking the Haku Soul's sister had not played out well for Inferni in the past, and would not now. Keeping her calm, she spoke the truth with a kind voice, but did not smile. She was uncertain whether such a gesture might be taken in the wrong way. "It is my mother's tune, a lullaby I think. She taught it to me as a child." She had not entirely realized that this was the melody she had been humming, but as it dawned on her she found it quite amusing that this would be the tune she chose to sing when she finally felt at ease. Mew stood still before the coyote with the strange mane and clothing, calm as the snowy landscape around her. She saw no threat in this situation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread