Fill me with your rage
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
I r suck I knows post count: 3

Halo’s misty breath was without sound as she watched the woman in front of her attempt to digest the bomb that just had been dropped. Was this a large thing? The hybrid woman had never truly managed to connect with her siblings and though family was sacred to the red eyed female in some ways, she also felt that she was untouched in some ways. Perhaps “should have been” would have been a better choice of wording this. Halo carried a great amount of hatred in her heart. Her Soul family was despised, but how could she continue to love her Lykoi heritage after what had been done to her? There was hurt that needed to come out in the open so that she could deal with it.

The young woman watched the green eyed wolf until the final confirmation was given by a low voice. It was not a grand revelation then. The Dahlian’s white face was grave and suddenly there was an additional weight on Halo’s shoulders pushing her form further down towards the ground. Did she belong anywhere at all? She who carried the blood of three large families had no where to turn? Her behaviour was odd, but the copper coated hybrid did not have to make sense, for she was already stripped of it when her world had exploded into blood and rape and sorrow. Halo was upset now even though she did not have to be. It was a family member, but just as much a stranger standing in front of her.

Yet she could not keep her ruby red eyes from shedding crystal tears. Her lip shivered as the muscles in her cheeks twisted and forced the corners of her mouth downwards in a sorrowful grimace that spoke so well of the pain inside that she had held hidden for so long now. With a hand she attempted to cover her weeping eyes, but it was not enough. It was too late. Why did she have to carry this intense burden alone? A sudden weakness grabbed hold of her body and she let her knees slowly bend and fall into the soft snow. The lump in her throat seeped out between tightly shut lips and created a low, suppressed moan. Misery hollowed the soul if untreated.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread