Fill me with your rage
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>

She felt horrendous and now also showed off as the fool she was. Fingers dug into her own eyes as if she full heartedly pondered whether or not to claw them out before the fingers moved aside to let her get a direct gaze at the white wolfess. Her half-sister was so close now and that without a sneering expression offered. Everything would have been so much easier if the other had treated the intruder with hostility. Halo could not suddenly cross over like that. It was impossible for her. She hiccupped loudly and shook her head as the Dahlian woman’s words sounded in the gloomy air. ”Of course you d-didn’t,” she spat out, though it was not in disgust of the other. She only found disgust for herself now. ”A Lykoi violated her and I and my siblings are the sad result.” she added, finding her voice steadier now for some reason. Halo found it odd that her wolfen family knew nothing of her existence, but then again she had not known of this female in particular either. It was not many months ago she had found out who Haku truly was and that he was one of the relatives that resided in the hostile wolf pack. Halo was destined to be in the middle of war and chaos and she had found that she loathed it beyond anything. How could life ever have seemed simple in her eyes?

She knew not what she was waiting for now. Her ruby gaze still bled as she watched the older woman. How old had Colibri been when she had given birth to the litter that this woman belonged to? Then the gaze was forced away to the woman’s snowy paws and stayed there. She huddled together and tossed her arms around her muscular frame. Though she physically was stronger and way more deadly than ever, she knew that she had not been as vulnerable in the past as she was now. Damn Samael.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread