Fill me with your rage
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>

The young woman looked for rage in the white woman’s eyes, though found nothing. Perhaps it was become those jade hued eyes fell to the ground. Halo needed anger. It was clear that emotions whirled through her ivory half sibling, but no claws, teeth or words lunged at the younger sister. She could not see the nature of the emotions, but she knew well that if such news had been brought to her concerning Kaena, she would have seen red. It took a lot not to instantly withdraw from the other when an ivory hand floated down to touch her cream coated fingers. The Dahlian woman’s hand was warm and strangely comforting. Halo blinked in mild confusion and looked up at the gentle face of someone she should have known well and loved like she loved herself.

Why could they not loathe her and openly show this? Halo had chosen her faction and blood – she was not supposed to find warmth and comfort in her wolfen family. She could sense the familiar hint of the same blood running through her veins in the white creature. This could never be home, though home in Inferni would probably never again become the home she had wished it to be. So much had been ruined by the side she had chosen to love. Everything was so ugly. A new flood of warm liquid filled up in her ruby eyes, but she managed to keep the tears at bay this time, though she could not keep the wetness from glittering revealingly. ”I thought I made the right choice to find my home in Inferni with the hybrid side of my family,” she could hear herself whisper, could not stop herself now. ”But instead I was violated in the worst way i-imaginable.”

Never had she mentioned this to anyone. No one would understand. This woman would not understand, but the desperate words had blurted out together with the burdening misery that always burned inside her. Lips were pressed hard together in order to successfully hold in the sobs that wanted to rip her open. She loved the wrong family.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread