Boys will be boys
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Word Count: 348 - SoSuWriMo

####

Conor appeared at a satisfying speed, and as he spotted his brother Emwe let his tongue loll stupidly out of his mouth. Until the purple-eyed young male stated the obvious, the chubby male had been in an elevated mood. Now, the familiar sensation of shame rose in him for a moment, eyes moving to the ground in front of him, before he decided to discard the feeling. Ok, so he should maybe have remembered that little pups did not like a lot of noise. But they hadn't complained the other day when he had been messing around! Well, maybe they had; he wasn't too good at interpreting them anyway. Either way it didn't matter, because even if Conor was very smart and made him feel pretty stupid sometimes, he was totally going to love his idea! Oh yes. His tail wagged and his tongue returned to the outside of his mouth just thinking about it! His face was secretive as he attempted to heighten the drama of his coming words, and his eyes flew this way and that before landing on his brother's purples. "I think I know where to find this... treasure" He looked quite content with himself as he uttered the last word, puffing his chest out as if he was some grand and famous explorer. Surely, Conor could not resist that kind of an adventure, no matter how fond he was of his little symbol collections (he called them books, but it just looked like ants to Emwe)? "It's up north — we have to go!!" He almost bounced a little with excitement, until he remembered that Alexey had said that only little children do that, like he had done when he was little, and that he should stop doing it so much because he was so much older now. Maybe if was true, but no matter what anyone said it felt really good. His silvery blue eyes searched his brother's face for enthusiasm, eager to get started. He was completely convinced that this would be the adventure of a lifetime. They'd be famous for this!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread