Boys will be boys
[html]

shooort AGAIN, sorreh<3

It all goes, all goes by

Conor was an ugly cheater and he felt bad. However, he quickly found the consequence of guilt well worth the prize when his surprised brother’s body fell to the ground with Conor’s more lithe form on top for once. When surprise gave room for Emwe’s large grin Conor could not keep the chuckle at bay. Cinnamon ears coated with gold swiveled towards the back of his skull when those two accusing words sounded. He let his weight drop dead on top of the larger boy; determined to let the other struggle to get loose for once. ”That may be, but you didn’t say it was not allowed!” he argued calmly and snorted with entertainment at his amusing brother. ”Better give me my share or perhaps I’ll never let you go!” this was a rather empty threat, as Emwe always managed to get his slimmer brother off eventually. His tai whirled with play and he panted happily; trying to catch his breath. The short time playing dead had not allowed his lungs to draw the large amount of oxygen that he needed from running and so he still felt out of breath.

Table credit: Sace(Hemming)
[/html]

Messages In This Thread