i won't Run From You
[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby; 524 words

------------------------------------------------------------

He was used to that look. The one of uncertainty as to just what he was. He didn’t have the classic look of a coyote, he looked too much like a dog for that. But then again he didn’t look exactly like a dog either. He was just some mixed up cross in between the two. His blood was of only two breeds but it looked much more muddled than that. So he was entirely used to the misconception of what he was at first. In fact all he could do most times was to just laugh it off. And that is just what he did. He chuckled quietly and just grinned. He supposed that he also missed the natural coyote attitude too. He had no grudges against wolves. He didn’t hold them at all. It was just too much effort and he wasn’t willing to put in the time. But even though he posed no threat the other still seemed to be filled with discomfort.

The laugh cut off at the whine and was replaced by a confused look instead. Might it be luperci that he wasn’t used to? After all Marik stayed in optime form to give him at least a bit of size. But still it wasn’t really all that much. The boy was short and he knew it. Not that it ever had really bothered him. Or wait, could this wolf not speak at all? Here he was shooting off his mouth and this guy could be a mute. “I’m sorry…” He started but then cut off the rest of what he was going to say when the other had finally spoken. The worried expression that had slipped over his features vanished as he grinned again. The response didn’t answer any of his questions but at least he knew the other could understand him and speak as well. That was good, that was very good. For a moment there he had even considered that his accent was getting in the way.

“I’m just walking around and exploring. Looking to make friends, hopefully. I got here just a few days ago. Came from Germany to find my brother.” In other words he was just as new and lowly as this wolf was. His smile remained on his lips as he moved closer to the other male. “My name’s Marik, and you are?” He held out his hand as he introduced himself. He was trying to seem not at all imposing. Though he didn’t know why he would when he barely topped five feet. After all it wouldn’t put him that much taller than this wolf. During a storm the waves got taller than Marik was. How could he seem that scary when even the water towered above him? Honestly Marik didn’t think he was at all scary. Sure, he was pierced, tattooed, and scarred but that didn’t make him scary did it? The adornments came from his brother and the scars came from his lovers. Yes, Marik was a lover not a fighter. Perhaps a bit violent lover but why do it if you didn’t keep something to remember it by?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread