i won't Run From You
[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby; 526 words

------------------------------------------------------------

He wasn’t exactly sure what was going on with this wolf. He really didn’t think he was all that imposing. Yet for some reason this wolf seemed to think he was. He just didn’t get it. “Germany is a country. Where I was born. Where were you born?” He was trying to get the other to open up a bit and to feel comfortable around him. He really wasn’t trying to frighten the other at all. And he didn’t understand why he seemed to be frightened. Was he just the type that didn’t like strangers? The type that wasn’t comfortable around strangers? Or could he actually be what his blood was made up with? There were coyotes that hated wolves just because they were wolves. So that meant there were wolves that hated coyotes just because they were coyotes. He didn’t really think that was fair but that was just the way that things went sometimes. There was just nothing he could do about it if that was the case. He couldn’t change who his parents were. Couldn’t change what his blood was made of. All he could hope to do was show this wolf that he wasn’t trying to cause trouble and hopefully get the wolf to at least change his opinion of him, if not all coyotes.

“Has anyone told you that you are cute, Minos?” What could it hurt? He had no idea what was going through the wolf’s mind. Maybe compliments would work. And if not then he would have at least tried. Tried to show that he was friendly and that he meant no harm. And he was telling the truth. He thought the other was cute. But then again Marik had an eye for everyone. He could find something favorable in everyone. “Because you really are cute. I think you are cute.” Of course he was only one being. But if he could get the other to be at least a bit comfortable, to perk up even the slightest of bits, then it would have been well worth it. Anything to get the other to open up some.

And since he wasn’t exactly fond of his lupus form he got on his hands and knees and crawled through the water towards the wolf. He kept his movements slow so that Minos could see exactly what he was doing. Tail wagged in a friendly manner. He was hoping that if he was down on the other’s level it would make him feel better. But once he did get close to the other, should he have not moved, Marik aimed to lick at Minos’s lips before trying to kiss him. Well, he did warn that he thought the other was cute. The coyote hybrid just couldn’t help himself. The shy thing and not talking much thing was doing him in. The quiet ones always seemed to be so adorable. And well, they perked his curiosity. He wanted to see what noises he could get the other to make. “Did I tell you that you are cute?” He spoke up after he had tried to kiss Minos, should he have succeeded or not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread