i won't Run From You
[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby; 598 words

------------------------------------------------------------

Sure, he was curious but it wasn’t a great concern. Instead he was trying to stumble across some topic that would get the other to open up more. Some topic that would allow for what the other was thinking to be shown. After all Minos was making it hard to read him. Marik was uncertain just where he stood with the other. There wasn’t out right aggression but there wasn’t an ounce of friendliness either. More it was like a robotic quality. Marik would as a question and only get a short and concise response in return. And the response didn’t really tell him anything. Just that Minos hadn’t been born in the area. Well where had he come from? Why was he here? Did he have family? Minos could already answer all of these questions about Marik but the coyote hybrid knew nothing at all about the wolf. And well, he wasn’t sure what to say to even start to keep any sort of conversation going.

“How long have you been here? Do you like it here? Do you have any family here? Why did you come here?” He lined up one question after another in hopes that it would keep Minos talking longer. If this didn’t work then he didn’t know what else to try. Sure, half were yes or no questions but still if everything was answered and ended up being sentenced together then it would be like the most he would have heard Minos speak. That there would be a feat all its own. And it was a feat that he was seriously hoping to accomplish. Something that he was hoping to get done. Or maybe… “You have a really beautiful voice. You don’t have to be afraid to speak to me.”

That was the worst turn down that he had suffered. “Shh, it’s okay. I’m not going to hurt you.” He lifted a hand to try and rub between the other’s ears. He wasn’t sure how to soothe the wolf. “Maybe I shouldn’t have done that.” But how was he to know what was going through the other’s head. “I’m sorry. I thought you might like it. And well, I know that I would like it. But I won’t do anything you don’t want to do.” Despite his flirting and advances he actually did understand the word no. But it wasn’t like Minos was open about expressing what was on his mind. “You can be on top if you want.” He spoke the words with a grin, hoping to crack a smile from the other or something besides aggression. How was he to know what he was doing wrong if Minos wouldn’t give him any hints?

With a sigh the boy backed away to give the other his space. “So what? You just don’t like me because of what I am? Because of what I can’t help being? That’s not really fair because I can’t change what my parents were. I haven’t even tried to harm you either.” Marik sat down a short distance away and pulled his knees up to his chest. His arms became wrapped around his legs to hold them in place as he rested his chin on his knees. The hybrid looked completely downtrodden. He didn’t exactly fit with the other coyotes because he didn’t have their classic look. And here he was being hated because he had the scent of the clan since he had chosen to stay with his brother. Once again It had him thinking that things were just so much better and easier in Germany.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread