i won't Run From You
[html]

His words, and all the questions came crashing against Mino like the tide lapping violently at the beach. Minos was unsure why the hybrid animal had come here, but that wonder was not dominant in his mind. The way he moved, the thing he said and the look in his eyes were all far more important at the moment. And in the primal wolf's mind it was the moment that mattered. The long speech ending in a questioning tone did not help in his confusion, but the male was able to conjure some form of an answer. "I was hungry." he responded, reaching into the memories of just weeks past, they would be fresh to another but for Minos he had to work to bring them forth. Details were lost, the time of day, the weather. But the presence of his leader, and his angry hollow stomach was remembered."I followed the scent of others, and came here. I said I would do as I'm told."He spoke to answer another question he had been given. The yellow eyed male watched the other intensely, his body tensing as he reached his odd looking paw and touched Minos on the head. Eyes looked away, certain that if he ran the black accented male would chase him. His voice came again, and Minos didn't understand what the werewolf was talking about. The air around the stranger changed, and he retreated away from the pack-wolf.

No longer encroaching on his personal space or attempting to touch him, Minos felt a small bit of comfort sink back into his core. It seemed to be unhappy, curling up into a position that did not speak of its wish to harm him. The words that came forth made the white wolf cock his head in question. "I don't know what you are." Minos explained, though he had thought that he had been saying so through his body's reaction to the German's actions. Minos had yet to understand that sight and the voiceless language of his posture was not what others relied on. Instead it was expected that he spoke to explain his feelings, to the instinctual male they were plain as day written in each fiber on his form.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread